Losing the post-pregnancy weight!

Options
My baby is almost 2 and I still haven't lost the weight!! I have 30 lbs to lose and my pregnancy excuse is no longer valid! Finally decided that now is the time....I have 3 months before my baby turns 2, I want to be a MILF by her birthday :P ....

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    may i ask? is your pic before or after baby?? i think you already look great but i'm here for support if you'd like to friend me!!
  • lopezpaula
    Options
    I too have 30 lbs to lose from my #2 pregnancy! My son just turned 3 years a few weeks ago. Strange thing is....I just had another baby 7 months ago and I lost all of the weight that I had gained with that pregnancy (#3)! With myfitnesspal WE can do it!!!
  • cfgordon
    Options
    I too am struggling to lose my pregnancy weight. My son is 14-months-old and I'm still trying to lose the last 10 lbs. I just found myfitnesspal.com today and am really excited about it.
  • FoxyD
    FoxyD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Those are my prepregnancy pics! I posted them for motivation :P keep my focused on what my goals are! So far its working...I look at them everyday as I log my food and it keeps me from cheating! Whatever it takes right?
  • Braylei
    Braylei Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose pregnancy weight. My little one is 3 months old, and I have 15-20lbs to lose. I'm glad to see that there are others here with the same issue.