Know a good Heart Rate Monitor?

Options
So, about a week ago I purchased a Sportline SX Combo with the chest strap for continuous heart rate monitoring. Yesterday, I spent 20 minutes at the gym trying to reset the calories burned so that I could start at 0 for my workout. My reset button had stopped working. So I took it back and exchanged it for another one of the exact same model. Today, the reset button quit working on the new one.

Does any one have a continuous heart rate monitor that they have had for awhile and are exceptionally happy with?? It doesn't have to have the strap but it DOES have to have continuous heart rate monitoring without holding the buttons down.

Replies

• megank3380
    Options
    I have a polar now and really like it. Not sure about the model as I am borrowing it, Grey band, small kind of feminine (which I like) It does calories, continuous, duration, time, and zone.
  • megank3380
    Options
    It is the F4-- looked up in Amazon, says 199, but I am certain my friend found it somewhere for 75 ish. says color is blue ice :)
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 as well and really like it. I've never had a problem with it. I have seen it on Amazon for $71 (and also $199) but I think it is being replaced by the FT4 which is somewhere between $75 and $100. Any Polar HRMs are good but some of the really cheap ones don't do calories burnt.