My one year fitversary pics!

Options
Today is my one year fitversary! For the last year I have dedicated myself to self-improvement, particularly health and fitness and doing the best I can to make sure my family is healthy and active.

I am at a spot right now where I never thought I would be in my wildest dreams, and I truly owe it to good ol’ strength training. When you realize how strong you are physically, it radiates to every other aspect of your life. The obstacles in your path are just one more thing for you to conquer and the unknown is no longer daunting, but exciting – because when you look back at all you’ve accomplished, you know that there is nothing you can’t overcome. Setting goals for yourself and following through on them instills a level of self-discipline and confidence that completely transforms your life, and the ability to take self-destructive behaviors and replace them with positive, healthy behaviors is an invaluable trait that we are all capable of. You just have to work for it.

I feel like the sky is the limit for me. I continue to set goals, challenge myself and educate myself on diet and fitness. I truly understand now what is meant by making a lifestyle change to manage your weight – and if you were to compare this day last year to today, you would see what extreme changes I have made – but they have all been worth it!

P.S. These are not pics at my highest weight, but there is LITERALLY one year difference between these pics.

GXyAIsq.jpg

Lt3ZJU3.jpg

okEn7tf.jpg

Replies

• PrincessPeacock
    PrincessPeacock Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for my morning dose of inspiration!!!! You look INCREDIBLE!!!!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an amazing transformation. Go you! You must be so incredibly proud of all you've accomplished.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation and your FITversary!!! Great job!! Very inspiring!!
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow, congrats!
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great - congrats on all your hard work!
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow.So amazed!!
    Curious to see what I'll look like on mine. Well, 10 months to go....
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is incredible! Congrats on all your hard work and dedication!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Dang nice tight arms and abs! Hope I can look that good in a year! Fantastic Job!:flowerforyou:
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :love: :love: :love:
  • sibitalic
    sibitalic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You should be proud of yourself! You sure lifted my spirits this morning! :)
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an accomplishment
  • carlywarlywains
    carlywarlywains Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well Done, you look fabulous!!!
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Great job - details on what you did to succeed so well please
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!!
  • stefaniem76
    stefaniem76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look so strong and fit!! Happy Fitversary and great job!!!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Whoa. You look &%^$* AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thanks for being my reminder this morning that I can do this too!
  • Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    YOUR hard work is showing in a big way!! Thanks for sharing with us.. The success stories inspire me and help me belive that I can do this people are making choices every day to make them selfs healthier and if they can do it then I can to!!!!
  • Royan33
    Royan33 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow! Congratulation!! I wanted to skip today's workout but after seeing your pictures and reading your words I decided to go to gym now.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!