i am starting all over again!

Options
hello there. well at last i have made the jump and yesterday found myself back on my fitness pal. have been off due to suffering my first ever bout of depression in my late fourties i live in the uk and i would really like to have support and give support to any like minded people i also work shifts supporting people with a learning disability

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you have come to the right place.....All the best with your journey....you will find much needed support here. it is a great community.Add me as a friend if you would like...Lianne
  • benmarcum
    benmarcum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    welcome back. i am just getting back on track myself! best of luck to you!
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WWELCOME!!!!!!!!! You can add me as well!!!!
  • Gizmo52
    Gizmo52 Posts: 43
    Options
    Welcome. This is my first try with fitnesspal. I've tried many, many, many, many other avenues over what seems like many lifetimes. We can do this together. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome back this is only my second week in and i am noticing the difference already i am also from the Uk so feel free to add me as a friend x
  • Freshandhealthystart
    Options
    also should have said i turned 50 this year!