Finally giving in to exercise!

Options
I have been trying to lose weight over the last few weeks and have lost 4lbs so far. I started at 135lbs so don't have much to lose. I hate exercise and barely do any! I was hoping I could get my dream body without it lol.
I have cut down on what I eat as I was over-eating, especially at lunch time and have found I wasn't eating out of hunger but just because it was there and was tasty!

Yesterday I decided to purchase a workout DVD to try and shift those last few lbs and tone up a bit. I invested in the 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat DVD as my tummy is my problem area. It has really good reviews and considering I hate exercise, 10 minutes per day is do-able for me! Has anybody else tried this DVD?

I am also thinking of going swimming in the winter months to keep me active! Here's hoping it works!

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I haven't done that DVD, but I have done one of her's years ago. I can honestly say I hated it. Way too boring and I stopped in about 2 weeks. Just wasn't motivated enough. Hopefully your DVD is better than what I had, good luck with it!

Swimming would also be great. You definitely burn a lot of calories with that.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I haven't done that DVD, but I have done one of her's years ago. I can honestly say I hated it. Way too boring and I stopped in about 2 weeks. Just wasn't motivated enough. Hopefully your DVD is better than what I had, good luck with it!

Swimming would also be great. You definitely burn a lot of calories with that.
    If you end up not liking that DVD and have 10 more mins to spare you could give Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred a chance. It's only 20 mins and it works great! It's also got 3 levels to keep in interesting. Swimming is also a great workout.