Chalean Extreme...Feeling the Burn help!

Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
So I am almost done with Week 4 of the Burn Phase and this whole week I am feeling tons of tightness! Obviously it is working but my inner thighs, butt and triceps is where I am feeling it the most. Anyone else have this problem? How long does it last?

I am not surprised by the lower body because of all the lunges and squats you do but my gosh constant soreness? Any insight from anyone is appreciated!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Some people get sore a lot more than others. The program definitely seems to be working for you. I am on the Lean Circuit and MY GOD, definitely the most sore I have ever gotten throughout the program. My chest muscles were sore for 3 days. Even Chalene said herself she is sore almost everyday.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    I am on the Lean Circuit also and I must say that I am pretty much always sore in one place or another from Chalean Exteme, no matter which Circuit I am in and this is my second time through!

BUT it is so worth it to be getting so much stronger ~ hang in there, it does get easier:flowerforyou: and the soreness a bit less.........
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    I am doing Push Phase for the 2nd time since I kind of slacked the first time around.
    and...with the increased weights and new exercises (different from Burn)..there is definitely soreness.
    SORENESS is good. Feeling like you are HURT or PAIN is bad.

But..otherwise, embrace and FEEL the burn :)
  • CroakerNorge
    CroakerNorge Posts: 165 Member
    I love this workout, I'm on week two of the Lean Phase.
    I've not been extremely sore, but I also stay well hydrated and stretch more after I'm done with the circuit &
    Chalean's cool down. BUT, everyone is different.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Amber - hurry up! You're getting me excited for this!
    Haahaa!
This discussion has been closed.