HELP FIT BIT

Options
Good afternoon everyone,

If you can help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Is there something wrong with FitBit? (Yes I'll have to call later later when I get off of work but did they change something?)
I use to be able to cheer my friends every morning and LOVE IT :love: Got people up and moving (unless they are in a different time zone :laugh: ) BUT this morning I get up, do my normal routine and EEERRRKKKK :frown: wrench in the system. I am only seeing my top 25 people????? At first I thought maybe it was just my computer but I just remembered and did it again and EEEERRRKKKKK only top 25 :sad: How am I going to say good morning to my peeps now:noway: ??

Replies

• louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    your still on mine x
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    your still on mine x
    Yeah but when I click on "friends" only 25 show up????
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the problem might be. I just checked mine and when I click on Friends, I have over 50 showing up. I feel honored to know I am in your top 25 thouigh as I got a cheer from you this morning. LOL
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Not sure what the problem might be. I just checked mine and when I click on Friends, I have over 50 showing up. I feel honored to know I am in your top 25 thouigh as I got a cheer from you this morning. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: You are up there man!! AWESOME!!!! Yeah I hope they fix it because I miss saying GOOOOOOOOD MORNING FIT BIT FRIENDS and sounding reveille :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I only have 5 friends on Fitbit. I don't even know how to add friends. The only thing I can see is to add them through email. I'm such a loser :sad: :sad:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I got my cheer this morning too! :flowerforyou:
  • :-( I only have two friends on mine... I wish I had more active people on there. My only two friends aren't using their Fitbits much!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit 3 days ago and have no friends.. :-(. I want one to see how it works!

Sorry I am no help to OP...
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue today as well - only my top 25 friends are showing up. I was worried because one of my friends is my mom and when I didn't see her in my list I thought she de-friended me! :cry: I was trying to figure out what I did to make her upset...

But, no, she's still my friend... but for whatever reason I can only see the top 25, and when I click the link at the bottom to "see all" I can see two more friends without their stats... but that's definitely not all of them, I have over 30.

Weird.
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I only have 5 friends on Fitbit. I don't even know how to add friends. The only thing I can see is to add them through email. I'm such a loser :sad: :sad:

Do you have me Sharon?
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I got my cheer this morning too! :flowerforyou:
    WOO HOOOO!! Then you are in my top 25 :laugh:
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can see all my friends on my phone app, but when I login from the computer I only see the top 25 :/
  • Jovette42
    Options
    :-( I only have two friends on mine... I wish I had more active people on there. My only two friends aren't using their Fitbits much!

Awww feel free to add me then :flowerforyou: As soon as I can see more than 25 I'll cheer :wink:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/25637L
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I can see all my friends on my phone app, but when I login from the computer I only see the top 25 :/

So it's not just me :noway:
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There is an update on this issue in their forum:

There is a known issue with the Friends page, where not all friends will be properly displayed. This should only affect users with more than 25 friends on their list.

We are working on resolving this bug, and I will keep this thread updated as that fix comes together. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your patience with this feature!
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have only 1 fitbit friend! I use my fitbit all the time :) still don't understand it, but I'm slowly getting the hang of some things.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2CFDZQ

if anyone needs more friends, friend me! :)
  • Jovette42
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/1270517-help-fit-bit?quote=19773932#
    I just got a Fitbit 3 days ago and have no friends.. :-(. I want one to see how it works!

Sorry I am no help to OP...

Welcome to the FitBit family :wink:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I'm having the same issue today as well - only my top 25 friends are showing up. I was worried because one of my friends is my mom and when I didn't see her in my list I thought she de-friended me! :cry: I was trying to figure out what I did to make her upset...

But, no, she's still my friend... but for whatever reason I can only see the top 25, and when I click the link at the bottom to "see all" I can see two more friends without their stats... but that's definitely not all of them, I have over 30.

Weird.

See I feel better all ready FIT BIT did something
  • Jovette42
    Options
    There is an update on this issue in their forum:

There is a known issue with the Friends page, where not all friends will be properly displayed. This should only affect users with more than 25 friends on their list.

We are working on resolving this bug, and I will keep this thread updated as that fix comes together. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your patience with this feature!
    YAY!!
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I have only 1 fitbit friend! I use my fitbit all the time :) still don't understand it, but I'm slowly getting the hang of some things.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2CFDZQ

if anyone needs more friends, friend me! :)

Got you :flowerforyou: Hopefully when the problem is resolved I will be cheering you too :bigsmile: