Repeat customer

Options
WanaBMom
WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
Hello all,

I had taken a break from everything for a few months to focus on what I thought was important (Work, school). Well now I'm back... the 40 lbs that I lost a year ago are back on with a vengence. So I am back.

I don't want to be told one more time that I should lose weight and then I'll get pregnant (after 5 years of trying)... so I'm back.

My focus is work, school, me and my husband. So I'm looking for new buddies who are similar for support and to support you!

Replies

• isade3
    isade3 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm also a... "repeat customer" unfortunately. Traveling was always my downfall because I'd end up eating whatever I want. So, yeah! Anyway, welcome back. Let's be buds : )
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Adding you.
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya!! Im a repeat customer also. I hear the same comments from my family about losing weight so we can have a baby and Im sick to death of it. Friend request sent!
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i also am a returner! last year i lost around 10 lbs and was doing good then i let life, fun, & friends interrupt. Now i'm back and going all the way!! :happy:
  • lrearick1452
    Options
    I understand about the pregnancy thing--4 yrs infertility. DH & I both had corrective surgery. Gave up my job and the stress that went with it. Finally gave up trying and started adoption proceedings--got pregnant. That was 25 years ago. Good luck!

Now I'm trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight--for the umpteenth time. Something is working this time, I'm already down 23.4 lbs and have at least 44 more to go. I'm totally psyched! Once upon a time I was trying to get into my daughter's clothing size. Now it would be too easy as she has gained a bit over the years. I'd still like to see a size 12. . .
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 and it also came back. No worries, it'll come off again.
  • NetflixFitness87
    Options
    I will add you! New today too, not my first rodeo either.

I am looking for fitness friends too so feel free to add me!

Laurie
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have 10 new friends so far