What are the Best Fat Burning Exercises?`

Options
Since working out, I seem to be getting in better shape and have gained a good deal of muscle and tone. BUT I don't seem to be losing any fat! (particularly belly fat) What are good exercises that may help burn the most fat?

Replies

• Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HIIT?
  • jipus5
    jipus5 Posts: 9
    Options
    A lot is going to have to do with your diet. Then, the best you can do is numerous different types of exercises, just give yourself variety. Dancing and aerobics is wonderful, planking is a good exercise as well as straight leg lifts while laying flat then holding JUST above the ground for as long as you can-over and over. Walking of course is always helpful, but there is not one miracle way, just a nice variety of moves that keep your body up, heart rate going, and vigorously moving. Also, I have noticed a lot of people reply to a firm FIRM tight pair of undies, more like a girdle, worn every day, helps a lot. Ya know how when a man wears tight jeans, but he has a belly? Gives them a ring where the waistline is right? Well, tight undies do the same... sucks all that fat in tight and close and helps wiggle it off...