Can't lose weight!

Options
Can't seem to lose any weight! I'm on week 7 of t25, the 1st few weeks I lost 5 lbs (water weight). I started out on a 1200 cal diet but did some research and found out that it's probably too low so I increased it to 1540 calories. I do t25 everyday although sometimes I do the modified version but I give it my all, I also have been walking usually 2-3 times a week about 5-6 miles and trying to eat back what I burn. I'm 33 and currently weigh 187. Can someone please help mr figure out why I'm not losing, I'm so frustrated and ready to give up!

Replies

• Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm no pro but noticed no one answered you yet. Possibly putting on muscle which weighs more than fat. I struggle with the number not moving on the scale too. But I know my clothes fit better. And that makes me feel a lot better. Hope this helped.

Amanda
  • bigbon08
    bigbon08 Posts: 2
    Options
    I know how you feel I'm wanting to lose 20lbs and really hard, I have a two year old daughter so its hard to find the time to exercise. I eat 1000 calories a day I would like to know how neveryone is losing there weight thank you
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW...same issue Im having as well. I completed the T25 alpha walking almost 2 miles on my lunch break 5 days a week. I finished last week. Went on the scale NADA. My hard drive crashed so this week I'm just walking and not even committing to any real exercise. Have not lost a thing. I've resorted to not eating any meat for this week. Seeing how long I can go and see if I get any result. I do plan on continuing the T25 Beta I've read on threads that usually results come with Beta.

I've grown in my healthy lifestyle journey to know not to depend on the scale but I was at least hoping to progress with inches lost...Next week I begin Beta so I'll see. Just don't stop whatever you do don't stop some results take longer to sow than others
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Your diary is not public.

Do you use a food scale? How often?
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OP i can't see your diary but if you are you aiming for 1540 calories net (and eating exercise calories)?

In most cases like this it can be inaccurate logging or over-estimating calories burned through exercise.

How long since your weight moved? If under a month I would keep with it and keep trying. If longer and you are genuinely sure that you are eating no more than 1540 calories a day and not losing weight then I would see a doctor just to rule out any medical conditions.

Good luck x
  • mandeeysu
    mandeeysu Posts: 1
    Options
    My story is almost identical to yours. I have a two year old, can't seem to lose the last 20 and I'm right at your weight and age. I jog 30 min every other day and do 30 day shred everyday. I actually got on the scale today and see I gained 1.4 lbs this week! I was literally in tears this morning. I was doing weight watchers but have now decided to do MFP exclusively. I'm praying it works. I'm getting very discouraged and depressed :(