POST IF your body is melting weight at the rate of a glacier

Options
Please post if you are sticking to your diet regimen but yet you are still not losing weight as you feel you should be.

Replies

• reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Yup that's me!!!! 8 months - only 10 lbs lost!

What's postive about only 10lbs in 8 month!! We'll it means I know I can stick to my changes long-term. I've stayed the course of eating right and exercising (except the past 7 days my back went out and could not exercise). Despite the slow moving scale!!!

I'm a slow moving glacier!!!! But Some global warming would be good!!
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was doing that for 3 weeks. I had to up my caloric intake before I could start losing again. I wasn't eating enough and my body didn't like it.
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That would be me, but I have taken time off now and then. I was off for three months over the summer, but I got back on track easily enough when I saw the scale creep up again. Still, even at this slow rate, I'm looking better than I did at this time last year. I don't have any time-related goal. I just want to see the scale go down more often than it goes up, because I know it will get there eventually. Even during those three months, it went up less than five pounds which came back off easily. So I'm confident that it will stay off when I do get there.

Right now I'm grumbling at the scale for going back up a little, but it may be a combination of more strength based exercise, TOM, and eating out (sodium). I hope that's all it is because calories (by best guess anyway with the eating out) have stayed pretty steady.