Kind of silly...

Options
jd5351
jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
My shoes are getting loose..

I have a slip on pair that I wear to work. I noticed the other day that they were slipping off my feet. And today while working out at the gym, I noticed that my gym shoes are not as snug. My feet went up a size after I had my son, but maybe I can fit in my old shoes..lol I will have to check.

It goes to show you don't get to pick where the fat comes off..lol I wasn't worried about my fat feet. Maybe my hips will be next. LOL

Replies

• Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Not silly! I've gone down a shoe size and my wedding rings are almost falling off. It feels good!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem here. I bought a slip-on red shoe that was on sale last January and now that I can wear them - it keeps slipping off my feet. Still new so I am a bit sad so I intend to use it everyday until I can no longer use it.

I noticed that fat first came off my fingers e.g rings slipping off, feeling the bones. Then tummy slowly shrinking. Now, the shoes slipping off. BUT, the SCALE is not showing any justice AT ALL!

ok ok, calm down!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes it does happen. I don't like when my ring size goes down though. Prefer not to touch them.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    The silliest one I've had so far is that I had to buy a new riding helmet because my head has shrunk!
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my hands have shrunk, because I don't wear jewelry for the most part. It just tickled me that I could tell my feet were smaller. :)

Now lets get the message to my butt and belly and we're in business..lmao
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!