Favorite Exercise?

Options
What is your favorite exercise routine or favorite way to exercise (ie: running, a sport, etc.)? Looking for new ways to change up my routine!

Replies

• Clendenen49
    Clendenen49 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Jogging in place right away in morning.
    Also sprinting/ jogging intervals for 30 seconds each in place for 20 minutes daily.
  • dsb188
    dsb188 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would say Kick Boxing and Burpees. I have a love hate relationship with Burpees but I always loose weight doing slow Burpees and Burpee Jacks.
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Exercise: anything new the gym gets in. Most recently my PF got stair climbers.

Sport: Golf. I've been golfing since I was 5 (Turning 20 soon) and I played high school and college. Nothing like walking 3.5 miles with a friend and playing a round.
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Also sprinting/ jogging intervals for 30 seconds each in place for 20 minutes daily.

How long do you break in between your jogging intervals?
  • Clendenen49
    Clendenen49 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I jog 30 seconds, sprint 30 seconds, jog 30, sprint 30. I do that for 20 minutes no rest. drippin sweat when done.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Riding my bike primarily for cardio and weight training. I do a lot of endurance riding in the spring and lift a couple days per week and then fall back in the summer and focus on the weight room and lift, lift, lift during the summer and then race cyclocross in the fall and then fall back in the winter and focus again mostly on my weight training.
  • LyndaMaggie
    LyndaMaggie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Interval Runs and swimming
  • LyndaMaggie
    LyndaMaggie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Burpies are like S & M---love hate relationship-
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of running, swimming, and cycling. Though that running in place exercise sounds awesome. I'll have to try it out. :D
  • mandamerlot
    mandamerlot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Interval running, the stair treadmill on the calorie burn setting at level 16/20 (dripping sweat by time I finish), and newly added is hip thrusts :)
  • StevenH74
    StevenH74 Posts: 129
    Options

I am going to try this, it is a cold wet day and I cannot get out anyway as I am looking after my little girl. I am going to put a Body Combat video on and do this also, thanks.

Current favourites: training on punch bag and the Body Combat series.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Lately i have been doing a lot of heavy carries and hitting a heavy bag for 1 min/1 min restx10 rounds
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Front squats and Overhead presses. Hate doing them but love what they do for me...
  • crazytz
    crazytz Posts: 1
    Options
    Try squash! Burns a ton of calories, and is so much fun I forget its exercise... until the next day when my muscles remind me. LOL
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    running. although I don't see it as an exercise, it's just a part of my life. something I can't stop. I love it. so I guess I don't exercise. lol.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    HIIT, kickboxing, running, intervals on the stairmaster, clean and jerk, and Zumba. I get bored easily and I like to change it up. It's hard for me to pick a favorite because I like them all!