Replies

• Godan2b
    Godan2b Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Soft chicken taco fresco x 2
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    2 soft tacos and a beefy nacho griller. or two beefy nacho grillers and one soft taco. I LOVE taco bell. It's been the hardest thing to cut back.
  • mynamealex
    Options
    Bean burrito !!!!
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    either two chalupas or a chicken quesadilla. haven't been to Taco Bell in almost two years, though.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Saturday I had a chicken Doritos locos taco and one of those stuffed chicken chipotle griller things, which was just ok. I don't get there very often, but I would normally get a couple of chicken tacos. Back in my fat kid days, I would've gotten a couple of tacos and a burrito supreme. And maybe dessert.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I get gas!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Correction: It's called Taco Hell, because once you eat there and let it sit in your digestive system for a little bit, you get the bubble guts.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    If I'm drinking - which is likely if I am going to TB - I get a grilled stuffed burrito. Usually I will order 10 other things and eat one bite of each, as well.

If I'm not drinking, I always get the fresca menu stuff - well I did until they stopped marketing it separately leaving me unsure of calories :( Now I'm ultra conservative with what I order and I'm not sure they make it right

ETA: I can understand Taco Bell not agreeing with you. I CAN'T understand someone legit not liking it. that blows my mind. I sincerely asked for my wedding to be catered by taco bell.... nobody took me seriously :(
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Bean burrito fresco style with extra fresco salsa :D
    Or 7 layer burrito no cheese no sour cream extra lettuce
    (Taco bell's vegan game is rockin)

and about 700000 green sauce packets

I love taco bell <3
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Tostada
    Combo burrito xtra cheese and red sauce
    2 Tacos
    Caramel apple empanada

Back in the day. I would have to look at my shirt to remember...lol
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I just had the waffle wraps this past Saturday morning but Living in San Diego I usually go to taco shops instead. So many dang good taco shops, all conspiring to keep me fat. Damn! now I want a breakfast burrito!!!
  • hellykill
    hellykill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I get 2 soft chicken fresco tacos...I believe they are the healthiest thing on taco bells menu

Yep, 2 fresco chickenz. Me too!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Nothing anymore.

Used to order a

Doritos Locos Box with Iced Tea

My all time favorites were

Meximelt
    Nacho Supreme
    Grande Soft Taco (This was never on the menu, but was on their secret menu)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    had taco bell once and didn't really like it....... I prefer DQ or KFC for fast food currently.... although I go through phases.... I might try taco bell again some time and have something different... might find I like it, you never know....
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Lemme see... could be any of the following:
    7 layer burrito
    One each of the Doritos Loco Tacos
    Crunchy Fresco tacos
    Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
    Nacho Cheese Chalupas (I used to looooove the Baja Chalupas)
    Double Decker Tacos

I could keep going... I haven't eaten there in months... but man... I freaking loooooove Tbell...

edited because I'm a spelling dummy...
  • Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Their cool ranch doritos taco supreme is - AWESOME! Minus the tomoatoes! If you get it with the sour cream its roughtly ~ 200cals! Not to terribly bad... but yes for the most part I do stay away from Taco Bell!
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Dudes, that steak breakfast crunchwrap is pretty effin' good.
  • megz21691
    megz21691 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mmm my food addiction.

Chicken quesadilla
    3 cheese roll ups
    1 nacho

I have tried the cool ranch dorito taco and it is pretty yummy. Those new Cinnabon Delights are absolutely divine. I would eat there everyday if i could afford it lol.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    There has to be a whole lot of gone between me and that place. I ate there DAILY for lunch because it was across from where I worked (like that's any reason while shaking my head) and I would have the seven layer burrito with extra sour cream and a large raspberry lime drink. Have not been back because it reminded me when I was totally out of control...
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just saw this and thought it would be good to add to this thread.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/25387939/taco-bell-88-beef-12-special-ingredients#ixzz30NsCOSLk