New with hopes of support. :)

Options
Hello, my name is Whitney. I am 25 years old and I live in Virginia. There's not much to do in the town I live in, no local gyms or anything so I often spend my time in the woods with my boyfriend and our pup. We have a 6 year old Brussels Griffon mix, 3 crazy kitties, and a Parakeet named "Turkey". We are both artists in some form. We both do photography. He paints and I work with my hands, I sew, crochet, and always have urges to do random crazy crafts. But I'm getting sick of altering my clothes! I have put on 30 lbs of weight since this time last year and I'm hoping to at least get back down to the same weight I was then. In a perfect world, I'd like to even get below that weight. I have plenty of support at home, my boyfriend loves to run and used to wake up and run five miles a day. I often feel like I can't keep up with him and I have no other females to really give me much support. He supports me as much as he possibly can, but sometimes you need some female guidance and good vibes! I have been a vegetarian the majority of my life, (believe it or not) I have never eaten beef, pork, or fish and only ate a limited amount of chicken for two years of my life. I make sure I get all of my vitamins and such and my doctor gives me a clean bill of health. It's just sometimes hard to find a diet to stick to that is vegetarian based. Any other veg heads out there who could provide some guidance would be greatly appreciated! I always try to push positivity into the world, so I'm hoping to meet some new people and find some friends that are also going through this struggle and will provide a lending hand. :)