Hip Hop Abs...

Options
Just curious...has anyone tried Hip Hop Abs or the Brazilian Butt lift? If so, how is that working for you?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to hear this, i just ordered hip hop abs and can't wait.
  • zakkthebear
    zakkthebear Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    abs are made in the kitchen.
  • jewell80
    Options
    I have never tried it (hip hop abs) myself but my hairdresser is doing it and she loves it. Good Luck!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i'm currently on day 3 of hip hop abs. it doesn't even feel like i'm burnin calories but i am! i've burned 600calories the 1st two days each! :noway:

i'ts fun, let's u get ur groove on :tongue: & u can play w/how funky u wanna get durin the dancin. :happy:

i've also got insanity & p90x. i'mma do p90x after this b/c i'm already currently trainin to train 4 a marathon. (yes i'm trainin 4 my trainin lol)

i've done abt a month of insanity but had 2 stop b/c i had gotten really sick. :grumble: i'll go back 2 it b/c i really enjoyed it. i was burnin abt 800calories a routine doin it!!! :noway:

I'd like 2 know how the brazilian butt lift works as well. if any1 knows pls tell :tongue:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I completed Hip Hop Abs LV 2 and I have BBL (only completed half way)

Both are good workouts and I think they are great for upkeep of your body.

If you have some belly flab, you got to shed that off before your abs are poppin'. I still have some belly flab to shred.

I'm also doing Insanity - into my second round. I tried just doing HHA and BBL but I missed Insanity too much so I did HHA w/ Insanity.
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing BBL. I am doing the second month now. I enjoy it. I have lost about 16 lbs and I think about 7 or 8 inches overall so far( I haven't measure myself since I started the 2nd month so don't know for sure ). I still have another week to go before I am done with the second month. In my opinion, it's a really good workout to begin with to get into the entire working out routine but I think I am ready for something else now. I am going to try Hip Hop Abs next.
  • DoreenN
    DoreenN Posts: 60
    Options
    Ive done Hip Hop Abs. Its super fun and a great cardio workout! Let me know if you decide to buy
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The only thing that I know I forget sometimes while doing HHA is to continue to tuck, tilt, and tighten. LOL As long you do that, it's a great workout - especially if you like to dance. The DVDs move fast. I'm a P90X girl though, so we do HHA or Turbo Jam or Insanity every once in a while and don't completely follow those as a 60 or 90 program.