Turbo Jam!

Options
You guys, I am loving this. It's so much fun. Most of the work outs are short. In between 30-45 min. They can be combined or used seperately. If you're interested in learning more, message me! You'll love it!!!

Replies

• Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I lost ALL of my weight thus far with TJ, it's my soulmate workout. Chalene's a great fitness trainer and motivator. I'll be doing TJ CP3 tonight!
  • daniraebug
    daniraebug Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam. When we moved, my dvd's accidently got put in the wrong box and were given away. I'm on the hunt to get more! But Chalean is amazing!!
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I'm on my way there now. I'm loving it. Keep it up...and keep on me too!
  • o2blori
    Options
    Oh no! That sucks. I'm actually a BB coach. They have some great deals on the Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire sets. Check out my website and see if anything works out for you. I'll also keep you in my for upcoming deals. www.beachbodycoach.com/o2blori

Have a great day!
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    :love: love love love turbo jam:love::love: and Chalean Extreme too ~ saving my pennies (literally all I have to save:smile: right now) for TurboFire too:bigsmile:
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I have Turbo fire, but I am not physically fit yet to do it, I usually break a sweat through just the warmup so, after I hit some more mini goals I am going to try it.
  • o2blori
    Options
    It's awesome you're doing it at any rate! Great job.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Yep, Turbo Jam was my first back in June. Then Turbo Fire came out--'nuff said. LOL
  • ceredonia
    Options
    How long did it take everyone to get used to the moves in Turbo Jam? I just tried my DVD for the first time tonight and I only made it through about 30 minutes of Cardio Party, but I'd just done 30 Day Shred Level 3, heh, so I was tired. But it was taking me forever to catch onto the moves. Does it get easier?! :laugh:
  • ceredonia
    Options
    Sorry, stupid double post...
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    i love love love TJ! i did the beginner's schedule for a month, and started TF on Oct 1st.. wow is it kicking my butt lol. i really like the weighted gloves as well. After a few weeks I used them and they def gave me a boost with the scale. right now i'm at yet another plateau, but i'm not up to using them for TF. i sometimes struggle to make it thru the longer workouts sans gloves lol. Chalene is an amazing leader, and honestly for me, the best thing that she says is, "You're not tired!!" for some reason it gets in my head and helps me get the second wind. next will be CE!
  • JustAmy
    Options
    How long did it take everyone to get used to the moves in Turbo Jam? I just tried my DVD for the first time tonight and I only made it through about 30 minutes of Cardio Party, but I'd just done 30 Day Shred Level 3, heh, so I was tired. But it was taking me forever to catch onto the moves. Does it get easier?! :laugh:

It does get a lot easier, I am totally not coordinated but can keep up with them now :D
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i've tried 2x but i just don't have a coordinated bone in my body. i look like i am having a spasm, lol! i will try again but man i look so silly!
  • o2blori
    Options
    Ya, I look pretty funny doing it too. But really? Who cares? It works. The pounds drop. And when they do, you won't care how corny you look. Keep on it! I have faith in you!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Lol, I actually wouldn't do Turbo Fire in front of my husband because I was embarrassed. Now he sees me all the time and I could care less. I know everything by heart. I zone out sometimes doing it since I know everything by heart. Lol
  • JustAmy
    Options
    i've tried 2x but i just don't have a coordinated bone in my body. i look like i am having a spasm, lol! i will try again but man i look so silly!

lol I didn't say I looked good keeping up with them:wink:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Jam here too! I am doing ChaLean Extreme now and really want Turbo Fire next.
  • JustAmy
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Jam here too! I am doing ChaLean Extreme now and really want Turbo Fire next.

Me too, I'm saving up and hoping to be able to get it in the Spring:glasses: