I think this is the 10,000,000th time that I posted

Options
Hello All! :)

My name is Liz and I am from South Jersey.

About over a year ago, I went on a 120 day streak and lost 30 pounds. That was also part of a Biggest Loser Competition in which I came in 5th place. I lost the most amount of weight in pounds, but because I am bigger than everyone, my body fat percentage loss was less than everyone else's. Since then I have gained back about 10 pounds.

I started at 262 and I got down to my lowest adult weight at 228, and now I am currently at 238-240ish.

I am trying so hard to get back on the bandwagon being that my first dress fitting for my WEDDING is in July. On my 25th birthday. I would like to get down to about 220.

I set my calories at 1776, after doing my TDEE and my calories and everything like that. I have my eating down pretty well, it is just getting back into working out. I ended my gym membership because I was pretty much paying for nothing. I was never going. I just need to find a rhythm again. In the summer I will be working at a gymnastics academy 6 days a week, so I hope that helps a lot. I am sure it will because when I work birthday parties on the weekends I am drenched in sweat by the end of the night. I also just had ankle surgery on March 24th, so I am rehabbing slowly, that is why I have been sticking to my bike for the most part.

Ultimately, I would love to get down to 160-170 pounds. I just need motivation.

Some non scale victories I have had recently are getting at least 3 cups of water per day. It may not sound like a lot, but to me, it is a lot.

So long story short, I am looking for motivational friends in which we can motivate each other.
:)

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, Good Luck. I log everyday, so feel free to add me x