Piioneer Woman Recipes

RunConquerCelebrate
RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
Today I made Moist pumpkin spice muffins recipe from the Pioneer Woman website but I tweaked the ingredients to make them a little more healthy. Now the question is how do I figure out the calories for each muffin so here is what I substitute:

Instead of sugar I used Sun Crystals sugar
Evaporated milk I used lowfat 2% evaporated milk
Organic egg

Her website does not list the calories for her recipes unless I have not been able to find them. But how do I figure out the calories?

Thanks

Replies

• briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    you can create recipes on the Food tab by adding all the ingredients one at a time
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    How do I do that, I have added ingredients one a time but it does not create a recipe it just adds them to my diary. How do I do what you are suggesting?
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    There is a Recipe button - you go there and you can create a new recipe... you name it, add all the ingredients, specify how many servings it's for, and it automatically calculates how many calories are in a serving. Once you save it, it's there for you to use over and over again in your diary... I make recipes for almost every meal I cook regularly, that way I don't have to enter in each ingredient in my diary each time.
This discussion has been closed.