A tasty treat to satisfy the sweet tooth

Options
This is a really easy one and good for a late night treat or as an addition to another food (like oatmeal). Slice up an apple (into small chunks if you're planning on putting it in oatmeal), put it into a pie pan and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. It's essentially a crust free apple pie. This has been my snack choice of late when I've been craving something sweet.

Replies

• marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks. My sweet tooth often needs satisfying.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    yum!!! I have a bunch of apples left over from picking.. always in need of more ideas to use 'em, thank you!
  • txtree50
    Options
    sounds yummy!!!!!!!
  • reba24784
    reba24784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ok even better then that extra has a mint choclote gum out that is out of this world !!!!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I eat this a lot! I LOVE it! Instead though, I cut up an apple, put water in a bowl with the pieces and microwave it until warm and medium soft. Then I drain it, sprinkle cinnamon sugar and eat it! NOM NOMS!! It also tastes good with oats.
  • campbellphelps
    Options
    I like to mash up a ripe banana with cinnamon, a little cocoa powder, and some oats then warm it in the microwave for about a minute. It is like banana pudding! Sometimes, I'll drizzle some almond or peanut butter on top too.