Pain/Soreness all over my stomach and back?

Options
Has anyone every experienced pain from over eating? It's not like pain as in I need to go lay down my stomach is KILLING me. It's pain is in my skin feels like it's bruised all over. The past two days were very large binge days for me. I'm not sure if this is from my body trying to retain all the water weight? Not sure how much water weight i'm holding because I refuse to weigh myself. But my skin really hurts! Just wanted to know if anyone else as experience this?

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a food baby
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Skin hurts? The only explanation I could imagine is that you ate something that is allergic. Or is it just a sensation? Well, sometimes when you ate tons of food it might accumulate there in your bowels so it would feel like back is hurting cos it's pushing hard outwards from inside. Should be fine once you take a big poop... lol. Ate a lot of fiber and give it time. That's most likely it.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This would happen to me all the time and I would panic. Is your skin sore to the touch? It's just all the sodium. Get back on track and you should be back to normal in a few days :)
  • ohheyyitsrenee
    ohheyyitsrenee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    oh man this food baby is taking a toll on me!! never want to have one again :tongue:
    funny part is though, i'm not even that bloated either. its actually surprising considering the amount of food I had but hey i ain't complaining!

do you think tylenol would help the pain a bit? like if i touch my skin it hurts!!
    Sounds like you have a food baby
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Ahahahaha! Food baby! That's a lovely way how to describe it! :laugh:
  • ohheyyitsrenee
    Options
    i've had a couple of binges the last two weeks and this is the firs time this has happened. it's tender to touch, it almost feels like a bruise that is underneath the skin if that makes sense? i did eat a lot of fiber, so that could be a part of it.
    Skin hurts? The only explanation I could imagine is that you ate something that is allergic. Or is it just a sensation? Well, sometimes when you ate tons of food it might accumulate there in your bowels so it would feel like back is hurting cos it's pushing hard outwards from inside. Should be fine once you take a big poop... lol. Ate a lot of fiber and give it time. That's most likely it.
  • ohheyyitsrenee
    Options
    YESS SO SORE!!! It's even in my lower back too. I'm heading to the gym soon and i'll be drinking a lot of water for the next few days.
    This would happen to me all the time and I would panic. Is your skin sore to the touch? It's just all the sodium. Get back on track and you should be back to normal in a few days :)
  • ohheyyitsrenee
    Options
    if this is what being pregnant feels like.. i'm never having kids lololololol. should've seen my food baby last night.. it was something. :laugh:

Ahahahaha! Food baby! That's a lovely way how to describe it! :laugh: