ANY DIABETICS OUT THERE?

Options
Hi,

I joined this week and have met wonderful people already. However, these members are here only because of fitness, either to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight.
I am diabetic and on a strict diet. Of course, part of my problem is being overweight, so I must lose pounds a.s.a.p., at least 40. Another thing is keeping tract of my carb intake, as carbs are as important as calories if you wish to fight diabetes.
I would love to find fellow diabetes so we can exchange our experiences, support each other, talk about foods, etc.
I'd love for fellow diabetics to respond and be willing to be my fitnesspal friend. J.

Replies

• shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    gosh, there is a whole host of diabetics out here - there are forums also just for diabetics. MFP is a great resource for us to help track what we eat - just search the forums for diabetic threads. I am on this one and a low carb forum
    Type 2 Diabetes Support Group

Welcome, and feel free to send a friend request my way if you want
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    I am Diabetic also type 2.... MFP has a group called "Type 2 Diabetes Support Group" there is alot of support on this group with alot of good people
    feel free to add me I am on almost everyday