Can whey protein help me lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristineMiller2
    Options
    I said IMO, which means in my opinion and I've been around a lot of body builders who agree with me.
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    its my opinion....and your right I don't have any idea why someone who isn't busting their *kitten* buiding beyond moderate muscle would waste their money. Its my opinion you don't have to insult me over it.
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    LULZ- yeah no. yer wrong.

Not a serious body builder- still use protein.

it's delicious with my yogurt- gets me an added umph in protein- I'm aiming for 150 grams if not more- hard to eat that much chicken.

I think anyone drinking muscle milk and thinking they are going to get anywhere without the work is crazy- but just plain old protein- it's dehydrated milk- so it's just more flexible.

I drink milk too- so you think that because I'm not a serious body builder I should give up on that??
    badlogicisbad.

dramatic much?
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    No. And actually ADDING a shake of whey protein is a waste of money, calories etc if you a not a serious body builder. IMO Some may argue but adding these shakes drives me crazy, there is no point for most. Focus on calorie deficeit :)

Spoken like someone who truly does not know the benefits of getting enough protein.

Exactly, I have no idea why someone couldn't figure out a healthier way to add protein than drinking a bunch of processed crap.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    No. And actually ADDING a shake of whey protein is a waste of money, calories etc if you a not a serious body builder. IMO Some may argue but adding these shakes drives me crazy, there is no point for most. Focus on calorie deficeit :)

Spoken like someone who truly does not know the benefits of getting enough protein.

Exactly, I have no idea why someone couldn't figure out a healthier way to add protein than drinking a bunch of processed crap.

Because I like my protein to come in the form of chocolatey goodness sometimes? Meat and grains get boring.