Not a newbie but pick me, pick me

Options
sw33tp3a11
sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
Helloooo everyone. I am in need of friends who will motivate me and not make this a long boring journey. This morning I made it a mission to delete inactive friends and I'm left with a few mute but active friends. So please feel free to add me and not make this journey just one sided. Lets motivate each other :wink:

Replies

• AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I am active everyday!
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    add me please! this is a journey that needs all the support we can get!!!:drinker:
  • Ondreacrandall
    Ondreacrandall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :) We can all do this with each other's help!
  • DCarney
    DCarney Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm active! Add me!
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well. I'm on here everyday! I'm commited to doing this and seeing this through until the end. (which will be a long time)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add if you want...im always open to talking with anyone!!!
  • Bethgramme
    Options
    Hi I am not new to this site and I am sometimes like a yo-yo with my weight gain and loss but I refuse to give up! So if you want me for a motivator I will be glad to help. I can really use friends too, to keep my spirits up! I have Hashimoto's disease that makes this journey really hard, but I refuse to give up on myself and I plan I winning this battle! Hope to be your friend!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me !!
  • Made2Heal81
    Made2Heal81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well! I joined awhile ago, but just now started taking it seriously....
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    :D Anyone is free to add me, but understand that my feed is FULL of geeks and geek/Doctor Who quotes. XD But I'm super active, so there's that!
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log everyday and my diary is open
  • gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends also.. I'm active and do what I can to contribute, support, motivate, or just talk.
  • leericle
    leericle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not as scary as this mask makes me look. Always willing to add you if your food diary is open! Mine is! See? Look!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day - go ahead and send me a request!
  • Owl_Green
    Owl_Green Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. Tomorrow is day 180 and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

I'm not the chattiest but I do participate.

Add me if you want :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I too cleared out inactive friends and am looking for some more motivators. I love to cheer people on!
  • becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Are we MFP sisters? I did the same thing about two weeks ago. Its definitely not the same without friends! Adding you!