ChaLean Extreme May 2014

Options
Anyone starting the ChaLean Extreme tomorrow? ? For the next 90 days? If so let's work at it together...

Replies

• firewoodcit
    firewoodcit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it tomorrow. I'm pretty excited!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid that includes Chalean and I'm only 3 days in. I've done the Burn phase in the past, so I'm excited to finally to through the other phases too!
  • jeanettefranco
    jeanettefranco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I plan to start on Monday. I've been searching the message boards hoping to find others starting at the same time. Looking forward to it!
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of Chalean Extreme. I really like it so far!
  • memorymaze
    memorymaze Posts: 63
    Options
    Im thinking of starting too but I only have weights to 10 lbs.
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday, May 5th! Woohoo! Can't wait!!
  • dkapplejacks1
    dkapplejacks1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I got to week 4 and then fell off track :/. I'm starting back with week 5 on Monday.
  • memorymaze
    memorymaze Posts: 63
    Options
    I ordered some Bowflex 552s. As soon as they arrive, I'm starting CLX.
  • Commited2BFit
    Options
    I started it this morning and I'm pretty excited about it. However, I do need some heavier weights as well. I'll be getting those soon. Good luck! =)
  • BChanFit
    BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I actually started this last Monday as well! How is everyone doing so far? After the first day I realized I needed to get some heavier weights so I got 8 and 12 lbs by the next workout.
  • lindseykp
    lindseykp Posts: 76
    Options
    I just started week 4 of Chalean Extreme. I'm loving it so far! I can feel and see more muscle in my legs and arms. I have the Bowflex adjustable weights and love using those. I use up to 25 pounds (total of 50) on the lower body moves. How is everyone else doing?