NSV:: What's yours???

Options
My NSV ( none scale victory ) for this month is my fingers use to be a size 9 so when I lost 50 lbs and got married we bought a size 7 . March I had my bands resized to a size 6 and that's even loose today !! Now I just need the rest of my body to catch up with my fingers - LOL... Share your NSV too !!!

Replies

• Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    In my profile pic I am wearing size 18 jeans and in the second pic I am wearing size 14.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    my NSV this month getting to wear a belt with my jeans - when I couldn't even fasten the top button on these jeans at Christmas time!!
  • lecounth
    lecounth Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I put on a XL polo work shirt this morning after not wearing it all winter. . .and it's too big!!! I wore it today to remind me of how far I've come. Yesterday, my "smaller" dress pants were too big as well! Can't tell you how exciting that is for me!!!!!

Embarrassed but willing to admit to the MFP community that some of my clothes were size 5X at my highest weight. Shopping at that size was miserable to the nth degree. I am happy to now shop in "regular" size sections!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have two from this weekend! I moved from one house to another for 4 days, amd I was able to keep going all day! Also, sitting on steps to eat breakfast, I actually have a lap to set my plate on!!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!

Mine is how much less jiggly I'm getting. Thank you lifting ;)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Awesome, guys!

My NSV this morning was not being able to find clean pants that aren't too big... Guess I need to wash one of the 3 pairs I have that actually fits. And pack away those size 16s I've been swimming in (currently in a size 12).
  • walk2Bhealthy
    walk2Bhealthy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My size 16 work uniform pants had been to tight for quite a while, but had started getting looser, and when I pullued out my size 14's that I had "out grown":blushing: , they acturally fit me again and aren't to tight but just right.

Wilma
  • J_Cuso
    J_Cuso Posts: 9
    Options
    I bought a T-shirt about 3 years ago and the Large size was more like a medium so it was REALLY tight on me so I couldn't wear it. But I kept it cause I really liked it. I tried it on the other day and it fits Perfectly. I wear a medium size shirt but with the big ole beer gut I had I wore a large to cover it..
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone!

My stomach is the smallest it has ever been and only 3" away from being a healthy stomach size - which is more important to me than ANYTHING. I haven't lost a pound in a while but I no longer have a muffin top in my workout clothes!!