Help....off the hook with sugar!

Options
I've been trying to be casual with adding some jelly beans, chocolate, etc. to my diet with-in reason (in calorie range) but loose total control after the first serving. I'm all-in or all-out.

Replies

• whatluck1025
    whatluck1025 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is kind of odd but for me I have to change the taste in my mouth. If I have a piece of chocolate or a sweet I will then pop a mint or a piece of gum in my mouth
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have always struggled with this!! I still am, I lost the battle today with jelly bellies!! but i have gotten better, I am very choosy only eating the ones I really like, throwing the rest away - yes a huge waste of money I know but if I don't I will eat them. i workout out really hard (at least it is hard for me) putting my self through that and being sore the next day is the best way I can motivate myself to not binge on sugary things. I have also found substitutions for things like italian ice instead of icecream, gum, tic tacs, etc... I refuse to eat anything with sucralose or aspartame, etc... I also try and watch my total sugar for the day but if the sugars came from fruit or veggies and I really want a treat I allow myself to go over the sugar count as long as I don't go over my calories. i do not eat back my exercise calories... just MO I know most people on her disagree with that.