Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Still a negative. :(
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    According to my husband, I get hit on all the time. I just don't recognize it. I'm so oblivious, I don't even know how to flirt so there's that. I suppose after 18 years with the same person, you just kinda use to the same person. He hits on me all the time and I notice that maybe I just don't care to see it? I don't know? He calls it out to me all the time and I'm always like "No, he's just being friendly". I don't even notice when he's being flirt with lol.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    According to my husband, I get hit on all the time. I just don't recognize it. I'm so oblivious, I don't even know how to flirt so there's that. I suppose after 18 years with the same person, you just kinda use to the same person. He hits on me all the time and I notice that maybe I just don't care to see it? I don't know? He calls it out to me all the time and I'm always like "No, he's just being friendly". I don't even notice when he's being flirt with lol.

My husband says the same. I'll tell him about a random convo with a stranger and he'll reply duh he was hitting on you. I thought it's called being friendly and nice
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

My husband says the same. I'll tell him about a random convo with a stranger and he'll reply duh he was hitting on you. I thought it's called being friendly and nice

RIGHT? I'm a very literal person in the field of flirting and being hit on. Don't beat around the bush LOL tell me what ya think, because I will lol.
  • Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

RIGHT? I'm a very literal person in the field of flirting and being hit on. Don't beat around the bush LOL tell me what ya think, because I will lol.

Exactly. I completely understand this

Now when the old pervy guy at curling tells me he came to watch my game then stayed cause he enjoyed the view I get that's his smarmy way of flirting. When I complained to someone about him making comments on my butt as I bent over and that guy said I'd enjoy seeing that too...i get that's their flirting. It's in your face. I understand hahsha
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    No :'(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Only when I go to Walmart
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Of course i do... im unapologetically handsome. It comes with the territory ;)
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Never ever
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

At least you know this so you're not surprised when it happens.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

latest?cb=20130330184950
  • LABMAN69
    LABMAN69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yes with a 2X4
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Lol I feel like whenever I get “hit on” in public (like at the mall, grocery store, or gym) it’s always so creepy that I consider it more harassment than getting hit on
  • Books_n_butter
    Books_n_butter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Like a week after my husband left, a guy at a red light made some sort of kissing/suction motion to me and I was like, “oh Jesus this is what being single is like?”

Since then, no. Really doing well lol
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Like a week after my husband left, a guy at a red light made some sort of kissing/suction motion to me and I was like, “oh Jesus this is what being single is like?”

Since then, no. Really doing well lol

I had some old guy one time make kissing faces at me while walking towards my car while I was stuck at a red light. I didn't consider it being hit on though. It was more of a quickly roll up the windows and lock the doors situation. :)
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    No
  • ettenaej
    ettenaej Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Rarely. But when I do it’s usually by much older men. Men old enough to be my grandfather. I’ve had several lick their lips and smile the whole time they’re talking to me. Kind of the way the big bad wolf looks at the three little pigs. I wish I was joking.

• Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    ettenaej wrote: »
    Rarely. But when I do it’s usually by much older men. Men old enough to be my grandfather. I’ve had several lick their lips and smile the whole time they’re talking to me. Kind of the way the big bad wolf looks at the three little pigs. I wish I was joking.

How old are ya?!???