Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• suga1018
    suga1018 Posts: 15 Member
    I only ever get hit on online (social media) mostly by married men. No thank you.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    fara180 wrote: »
    Hot guys are so intimidating...because they're either surrounded by a gaggle of other women or have a posse of equally hot friends!

define hot
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Beating.gif
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    suga1018 wrote: »
    I only ever get hit on online (social media) mostly by married men. No thank you.
    I hate when married men do it.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    crssftlv wrote: »
    suga1018 wrote: »
    I hate when married men do it.

So, you're saying as long as they're not married, fair game..?

Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Ty.
  • I got hit on by a 20 year old the other day. Pretty little red headed nerd girl. <3
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    ^It's because of your jeep
  • ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Everyone likes to be hit on ! I think that validation is good! However im never hit on darn it
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    In real life I think most men are respectful enough to see a ring and not even bother but if you pay close enough attention, you know who wants you. Ladies, you are all STUNNING and if you want something get on out there and get it!
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    I hardly ever get hit on... I like to think its 'coz I'm so good looking... but I do get hit a lot - does that count?
  • sweety510
    sweety510 Posts: 99 Member
    Nope not like in my younger years, now I have 3 kids I'm lugging around all day and married to an amazing man. Didn't even notice I don't get hit on anymore until I came to this forum. :#
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    I think there's a difference between being flirted with...and being propositioned.

I'm married, too, and I am upfront about it but why not engage in a little banter? My husband is often sitting right beside me and laughs at how I go all flustered with the attention of a handsome young man.

Again, probably a cultural thing. If you go out in Ireland to a pub, on a weekend, you will probably be chatted up. It might be a 72year old farmer, but it is still nice to be nice. :)
  • xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Never, except occasionally from this creepy old guy from my hostel
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    sweety510 wrote: »
    Nope not like in my younger years, now I have 3 kids I'm lugging around all day and married to an amazing man. Didn't even notice I don't get hit on anymore until I came to this forum. :#

She's 28 and thinking back to her "younger years"...heck those were my younger years.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I can't remember the last time I was hit on by someone who was sober. I don't count them if they are drunk. lol. I know what beer goggles can do. Though mine are usually whiskey goggles.

In for the whisky goggles! I just really like whisky/whiskey/bourbon

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ok, now I am really confused (being serious (just for a moment)). So being flirted with or being complimented are not considered being hit on, but being propositioned is?

Rules! There are so many rules and so little space to store them all in!
  • khansarah
    khansarah Posts: 87 Member
    I got hit on a lot last year. When I lived in Chicago I couldn't go anywhere without getting hit on. Since I moved to mass I used to get hit on at the gym and work all the time. But this year I haven't gotten hit on at all. It used to be annoying, but now I miss it. It feels good to get the occasional compliment. It's very motivational. I keep wondering what changed. Maybe location, maybe me:(
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    Ok, now I am really confused (being serious (just for a moment)). So being flirted with or being complimented are not considered being hit on, but being propositioned is?

Rules! There are so many rules and so little space to store them all in!

No rules. Just manners. So, "How are you tonight? Having fun? You're looking well." is fine.
    "I want to bleep bleep your bleep bleep all night." is not fine. That's being propositioned.

• scorpiowoman326
    scorpiowoman326 Posts: 31 Member
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

• scorpiowoman326
    scorpiowoman326 Posts: 31 Member
    your a hottie-no idea why. I get hit on often and would kill to look like you!