my pulse is scary low!?

Options
2»

Replies

• KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you shouldn't title your post "my pulse is scary low!?" That implies you are scared and not sure what to do. If you're having heart issues go to a doctor and don't be ignorant enough to just ask a forum of mostly non-medical trained people who are here for weight loss.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    PS, . Your statement that a heart arrhythmia is not life threatening is incorrect. There are many types of arrhythmias and many different causes. It might be nothing to worry about or it might be life threatening or it might be somewhere in between. I'm sure you'll get that one of these semesters. In the meantime, I would advise that you don't try diagnosing yourself, that you don't ask strangers on the internet to diagnose you (you will always get the full range of answers from "OMG, you're going to die" to " I've had that for years and it's nothing to worry about). If you have real medical concerns, you should get professional clinical advice. I made my statement about attention seeking because it's not clear to me what other motivation someone would have for posting a topic like this.