Need some motivation and support from you guy?

Options
Hello everyone . I made a whole big mistake on a diet by listening to people and i went to the extreme where i lost my period my hair and my sanity.i went to the doctor nd he told me to stop dieting and eat alot and i did .I ate like crazy this month pizza ice cream chinese food and now i feel extremly guilty because im gaining weight. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I WENT FROM.121 POUNDS TO 134 IN ONE MONTH?!I FEEL SO BLOATED AND FAT. Sometimes i feel like I have a ED but then again I dont starve myself. In the night i have severe anxiety over life like last night I was worried about not being attracted to guys and i thought i was lesbian and I know there is nothing wrong with being lesbian but I know im not and I want to be with a guy and have kids.I eat abd i always feel guilty I dont want to live like this I want to live my life and not worry about being damn healthy or having a flat stomach.Im in a long distance relationship and I love him so much and Im plannning to meet him.this summer.But whenever i look at my body i feel so disgusted even after losing weight i have belly fat no chess no butt everything is flabby and i have been on extreme calorie restriction for seven months amd I guess it has effected me really bad mentally?How do I learn how to love myself no matter what weight i am? I have posted about this many times But i feel thatnthis site as some amazing people and love the advice given here.

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Maybe a nutritionist or Weight Watchers would help you. You need to eat nourishing foods, not lose your health!
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Extreme calorie restriction can definitely make you lose your mind and your moods and mental state don't necessarily go right back to normal as soon as you start eating better. Plus there is the stress of gaining weight back when you made all that effort to lose it. So go back to your doctor and get a referral to a nutritionist AND a mental health counselor. Don't wait, do it today. Or tomorrow if it's too late to call today. Sorry to sound bossy, but you sound like you're in a bad state and could use some support.