Weight Gain Journey

Options
Statrting May 1st I am beginning my WEIGHT GAIN journey. That's right, I am trying to GAIN weight. I am currently 95lbs 5'2" and my goal it to be 115-120. I am looking to add MFP's who are on the same journey as myself for motivation and support. Others are also welcome to add me. Together we can achieve our goals! :)

Replies

• valesperanza
    Options
    Mine starts today as well :)
  • rf1583
    rf1583 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am 5'2" and started my journey the end of march. I weighed around 98-99lbs. I started eating in a surplus to gain half a pound a week and lifting heavy 3 times a week. I've gained 2lbs as of last week! The scale finally says 101! I can also see definite muscle coming in that was never there before. My initial plan is to get to 110 and assess at that point. Good luck! It's fun to see the changes in the mirror!
  • zoemchristopher
    zoemchristopher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new here and trying to gain weight.. Im 5 ft 6 and weigh around 98lbs, Im setting myself achievable goals, add me if you like :)
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I hope you find lots of support! Im on the opposite end of the journey but its so great to see people in all walks of life!