Need Advice for Rapid Butt Growth

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Yes the website I'm giving is probably a sexist website but it made for an interesting read for me one day. It broke a lot of stuff down from a booty loving MAN's perspective. I too have a husband that loves my booty so I definitely understand why it's so important to get the shape/size of it right.

Check out this --- http://assmatrix.com/buildabooty2.htm

Personally --- I do heavy weights twice a week on my legs/booty including squats, calf, raises, leg presses, and glute extension machines, etc. I also do 3 types of machine cardio ... (inclined) ellipitical, stairmaster, and the Jacobs ladder. I've found that working the machines with an incline are a great way to exercise the glutes. I'm 5'4 and my measurements are... 39-31-41

Good luck! and happy homecoming (I know how important those first few days are as well).

Well this is intriguing.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Yes the website I'm giving is probably a sexist website but it made for an interesting read for me one day. It broke a lot of stuff down from a booty loving MAN's perspective. I too have a husband that loves my booty so I definitely understand why it's so important to get the shape/size of it right.

Personally --- I do heavy weights twice a week on my legs/booty including squats, calf, raises, leg presses, and glute extension machines, etc. I also do 3 types of machine cardio ... (inclined) ellipitical, stairmaster, and the Jacobs ladder. I've found that working the machines with an incline are a great way to exercise the glutes. I'm 5'4 and my measurements are... 39-31-41

Good luck! and happy homecoming (I know how important those first few days are as well).

Well this is intriguing.

So I guess we now know what that 2 inches is being needed for?
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    So all these suggestions (minus the injections) are going to be ways for her to add 1-2 inches in just under 2 weeks? Just wanted to be clear on that

No, but it will get her there overtime. Certainly not in 2 weeks though.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    So all these suggestions (minus the injections) are going to be ways for her to add 1-2 inches in just under 2 weeks? Just wanted to be clear on that

Well, I think that should be added to some of these suggestions, then, as the OP is asking for solutions for a 2 week period..not over time.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

Well, I think that should be added to some of these suggestions, then, as the OP is asking for solutions for a 2 week period..not over time.

OP should have started working on her glutes a long time ago if she wanted to add more inches before her hubby gets home. As they say, nothing worth having comes quick or easy. She should start now and continue to do so. She will see results if she sticks with it.

I don't believe there is any way to add 1-2 inches in under 2 weeks unless OP gets implants which is obviously not realistic.
  • Achrya
    Options

Well, and while I certainly appreciate the suggestions, that's not really helpful to me.

I already lift heavy 3-4 times a week. I do squats (both normal and Bulgarian Split) I do lunges, I do deadlifts (straight leg and single leg) I do hip thrusts and glute bridges, and I do good mornings while being sure to focus on squeezing at the top of the movement. I've been doing these things the entire time I've been losing weight (about 30 pounds now) So far all that's happened is a tragic shrinking in the *kitten* area, hence the problem I have now.

My husband's girlfriend before he met me had an *kitten* you could set a shot glass on. What I'm working with now is a serious downgrade. Maybe I should have stopped losing weight while I was ahead of the game.
  • Achrya
    Options

OP should have started working on her glutes a long time ago if she wanted to add more inches before her hubby gets home. As they say, nothing worth having comes quick or easy. She should start now and continue to do so. She will see results if she sticks with it.

I don't believe there is any way to add 1-2 inches in under 2 weeks unless OP gets implants which is obviously not realistic.

Excuse you, I've been working on my *kitten* for quite some time, thank you very much. You know what all that work has gotten me? A SMALLER *kitten*!
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    *kitten* to grass squats honey with reps between 10-15. Also the kick back butt machine makes those glutes burn like hell do reps between 10-15 reps get enough protein, I would say 120-130g a day and good.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Way to assume.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. Get the implants. Nothing more attractive than surgical scars.
  • leggy69
    leggy69 Posts: 2
    Options
    Why do you want to add fat to your butt?

If you must make it bigger (not sure why you would want it to be, I think you look great) try doing goblet squats
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

Well this is intriguing.

Gotta be smarter this time... will wait until I get home to check out this site. Ya know... because science.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Why aren't injections realistic? They take 2-4 hours to do and a week to recover from.

Are you suggesting OP can't afford them?
  • Stefmoray
    Stefmoray Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ha! I looked at your post thinking that you wanted advice because you had rapid butt growth, not because you wanted it! This is hilarious. I agree with the other replies about squats. I've been doing bootcamps and we do a lot of squats and my pants are too small now which is not what I wanted but I do have really good muscle tone now and a flat belly.
  • leggy69
    leggy69 Posts: 2
    Options
    are you kidding? A whole 2 inches? I have to ask a personal question:

Why are sisters so consumed on how big their a** gets? I just don't get it
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options

Well, and while I certainly appreciate the suggestions, that's not really helpful to me.

I already lift heavy 3-4 times a week. I do squats (both normal and Bulgarian Split) I do lunges, I do deadlifts (straight leg and single leg) I do hip thrusts and glute bridges, and I do good mornings while being sure to focus on squeezing at the top of the movement. I've been doing these things

the entire time I've been losing weight (about 30 pounds now)

So far all that's happened is a tragic shrinking in the *kitten* area, hence the problem I have now.

If you've been LOSING weight, it's because of a calorie deficit. You won't be able to build your glutes on a calorie deficit. (You have, however, prevented it from becoming flat as a pancake, as what often happens when people diet and the body begins to break down muscles). So, do as the responder said: hip thrusts (or glute bridges) and taco bell (or calorie surplus).

Also, if you want to not bother with building your quads on the squats (as one poster pointed out), you can do kneeling squats--same as a regular squat, weighted, squeeze at the top, but do it from your knees. I do these and weighted glute bridges.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

If you must make it bigger (not sure why you would want it to be, I think you look great) try doing goblet squats

:huh: She explained why she wants it bigger --- to please her man.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
  • Achrya
    Options

Because the physique I wish to have includes a bigger butt than I currently have.
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Squats with as heavy weights as you can lift for 3 sets of 3-5 reps 2-3 days per week. Don't forget to eat a calorie surplus or you won't gain a thing. That will do it the fastest but nothing is going to happen overnight...