crikey

iojoi
iojoi Posts: 378 Member
I am out for a meal with 20 others lunch time then we are going straight onto hubbys gig
i pre booked my meal it was a choice of roast chicken or beef or lamb some choice eh?
by the time i imputted a gestomat of that to my diary ( so i dont spoil my losses)
plus the drinks i wil have
my daily hot drinks allowance
the toast i just had it means have 86 calories left for tonight

this means before we load the van get spruced up and get going in 2 hrs
i ought to fit a small work out in grrrrr !!!!

Replies

• iojoi
    I am out for a meal with 20 others lunch time then we are going straight onto hubbys gig
    i pre booked my meal it was a choice of roast chicken or beef or lamb some choice eh?
    by the time i imputted a gestomat of that to my diary ( so i dont spoil my losses)
    plus the drinks i wil have
    my daily hot drinks allowance
    the toast i just had it means have 86 calories left for tonight

this means before we load the van get spruced up and get going in 2 hrs
    i ought to fit a small work out in grrrrr !!!!
  • iojoi
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Hang in there- Here, it is all of the end of the school year parties that are getting to me- especially since half of them are food ones and interfer with my taekwondo schedule (ie exercise):flowerforyou:
  • iojoi
    i got round it by dancing some calories off
    and the roast consisted of 7 vegetables so although it was extremely filling it was lower in carb and calories than it might have been so i was able to deduct some calories etc from my guestimate

there was only 2 roast potatoes 1 yorkshire pudding and some meat ..so i was able to have some soup tonight and toast ..
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    I am dragging my students into this kicking and screaming (believe me if one of them could turn invisible he would) not to mention my family.
    my students this week get the workout-

Monday normal 6th period walking (every week the same ones ask are we going to and why??? You would think by now that they would get it!:grumble: )
    Tuesday- walking field trip- not long but still exercise!:tongue:
    Wed.- 4th period goes out:happy:
    Friday 6th period goes out if we are having a kickball game. :happy:
    Tuesday and Thursday they don't have to make me exercise because I already get 2 workouts- teacher exercise after school plus my Taekwondo. I sometimes also go to TKD (Taekwondo) on Monday and Friday if we don't have scouts.

I made a diabetic dinner tonight and last night and my 16+yo did not complain!:noway: Last night was Salmon with orange/pineapple salsa and tonight was baked chicken (wheat germ, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs) and Risotto with fresh tomatoes, parsley, onion and garlic. I only have 6 calories left (1240 start plus a little exercise that put me at 1418 for the day) Since I took a 3 hour nap today, it is a good thing I wasn't hungry :smooched: