Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Invention Ideas

SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
Ladies, I was just thinking that if they made adult toys with this type of mechanism for shake flashlights, you'd never run out of batteries.

shake_flashlight_shake_large.jpg?v=1260924066

Has anyone ever thought of what they'd like to invent?

Replies

• firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    2hwzekh.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Does it vibrate?
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    and then it can link to MFP to show us how many kcal we burnt jilling off and it could also track orgasms.

InevitableButterfly burned 367 calories doing 60 minutes of jilling off and had 7 orgasms.

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Ladies, I was just thinking that if they made adult toys with this type of mechanism for shake flashlights, you'd never run out of batteries.

they make an adult toy like that. ready in just a couple shakes... but it's attached to a man.

whether or not that's a good or bad thing varies from person to person
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member

they make an adult toy like that. ready in just a couple shakes... but it's attached to a man.

lolololol!!!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member

...you lost me at "but it's attached to a man." Bummer.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member

lolololol!!!

Dependent on what model you get. Some are better than others, but a few of them run out of juice too quickly and can't recharge even with vigorous shaking.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    LOLOLOLOL this thread made my day :)
  • SGM_Adonis
    and then it can link to MFP to show us how many kcal we burnt jilling off and it could also track orgasms.

InevitableButterfly burned 367 calories doing 60 minutes of jilling off and had 7 orgasms.

Perhaps we can get Nike to jump in on this deal with their patented Nike+ Sensor...

C'mon people...let's do this. I'm willing to put you on the patent owners list and share the profits.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member

Brilliant Idea!
  • SGM_Adonis

Perhaps we can get Nike to jump in on this deal with their patented Nike+ Sensor...

C'mon people...let's do this. I'm willing to put you on the patent owners list and share the profits.

I once wore my pedometer whilst doing this and burned 176 calories...not sure of the accuracy, but it registered something lol

Now I'm thinking about my puppy when I scratch his belly and his leg starts kicking rapidly up in the air. Is this what you do when "registering" something?
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    And if you are using it...vigorously...it will continue to charge while in use. :)
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Does it vibrate?

Tackling the questions that matter.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    It's a catch 22... If a woman was willing to "shake" her toy enough to fully charge it... She wouldn't be single in the first place.
    tumblr_inline_mzx03s2ClQ1s4v4p9.gif