You're At A Bar With Your Current, Past and Future Self..

Options
2»

Replies

• doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    On your 22nd birthday, Just because they are penny shots doesn't mean you can do 100 of them.

Then as current me I'd have to listen to future me give me a similar lecture.

If future me isn;t sexy and in shape i'm done dieting and working out. F this.

LMAO!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Haha I don't think that is appropriate for this thread :ohwell:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Current self tell my past self to put down the drink, that I've/she's had enough, and that current and future mes do not want to have to cart her out of there. Then I would tell her to move to New York.

Current and past self would tell future self she looks good, no really. No, I'm/we're not just saying that. Really.

Future self would probably be jaded and just roll her eyes and hit on the bartender.

I need to see some ID, ma'am

NO! I wanna be the bartender :love: :love:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    threesome

but not at the bar

couple drinks first then id take my selves home with me
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    What personal issues, personal drama etc would you like to talk about amongst yourselves ?

Sorry for the confusion ! You're the current self.

Old self: you have issues
    Current self: no I don't.
    Old self: you tend to talk to yourself alone in bars. Tell me that's not an issue.
    Future self: oh leave her alone
    Old self: hush you have the same issue
    Current self: so you're saying I'm lame?
    Old self: well, I just think that talking in a bar to yourself reeks oddness. I would never do this. It's like I don't know you anymore. Who are you?
    Future self: look, I think past is saying that you should probably take this conversation to your car
    Current self: let's just leave, guys. You're tripping me out.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    current me to old self: don't do it what ever your friends suggested don't do it it maybe funny to them but not worth it and don't cut the fro or take out the piercings you're not gonna get that job
    future me to past me and current me: get laid more you don't have as many chances when you're older
    past me and current me to future me: please tell me we don't end up broke and alone
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Since we're imagining this, I'd turn my future self into Sofia Vergara and my past self into Amy Adams and I'd have a threesome.