Hello!

Options
Good evening fellow food fans haha, my name is Melinda, I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and I started losing weight last may, and have lost 123 pounds so far, but it has definitely slowed down significantly in the last few months, I managed to lose 15 pounds over the summer, and then moved again and have had some trouble getting back on the wagon.

I set my goal at 13 pounds, but at this point it's more based on measurements for me, because I seem to be carrying everything that I have left in my stomach which makes for an unfortunate shape, in fact a perfect box, 37-37-37. I never imagined myself in size 27 jeans, or weighing 148 pounds, I was always big and I've come this far and don't want to give up now, so I thought maybe I would try something different and sign up here.

I find that my biggest road block is being a social eater, I love food, I love it ALOT! I love going out to eat with friends, and don't usually turn down an invitation, whether it's 10cent wing night, or dinner out, it's definitely my downfall but I'm terrible at saying no and not really willing to sacrifice my social life especially being new to the city.

So I'm hopefully just looking for some new ideas as far as recipes go, and hopefully I can offer some help to others as I have lost quite a bit so far.

Nice to meet you all!