Hi! I'm new and looking for support

Options
My name is Whitney. I'm 25 years old and I just started this account yesterday, so I'm trying to find some friends and support! I am super unhealthy, as much as I hate to say it.. I went to a doctor appointment yesterday and realized I had packed on 30 pounds since this time last year. I am on week 2 of the T25 program and It made me realize how unfit I really am. I was starting to lose hope and just giving up and I started my account on here. It really helps to be able to track everything I am eating and such. I think it will keep me in line as far as eating correctly. Every time I work out though, instead of feeling proud of myself for doing so, I always tend to feel disappointed because I was unable to complete the tasks as proper as they should be done. I know I'm just starting out with the workouts, Its just a huge impact seeing how REALLY out of shape I am. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

Replies

• Awesomeness323
    Awesomeness323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey!! I feel like we are almost doing the same thing :) I have been lurking around for a while but I officially joined MFP 4 weeks ago. :)

I am currently on week 4 of alpha round of T25 and it has soooo changed my life even though I am just beginning. Best decision ever. First week everything hurt like crazy, I could barely move. Now on week 4, I can almost keep up. I do it with my little sister and I am pretty sure if it wasn't for her, I would have given up :( But yeah do not give up!! You WILL GET BETTER and you will start seeing results. I think this is the first week that I feel like I can almost keep up and I see the inches coming off slowly :) (It may also be because my calories were crazy high first three weeks and I am trying to not over eat now :()