Why in the heck does dieting weeks seem like years???!!!

So, like doggy years they are much more than human years. well, I think there should be such thing as dieting years because its rediculous how slow this whole thing is going for me!!

Replies

• melbug25
    melbug25 Posts: 50
    So, like doggy years they are much more than human years. well, I think there should be such thing as dieting years because its rediculous how slow this whole thing is going for me!!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Even godzilla was a baby lizard. It's new to me too but just stick with it and youll start seeing some changes, take measurements instead of weight measurements. It will all pay off in the long run! Hey I'm here and so is the rest of the website to support you! Theres tons of pros here, I'm a wannabe richard simmons minus the gay outfit, the gay part, and the crazy voice that sends chills down your spine!:devil: :laugh: :laugh:

Give it some time, everyone is different I'm sure the pros will jump on here and tell you how it is. I say keep logging, do a little exercise and hang in there for the ride!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    It may seem long now but before you know it, 8 weeks will have gone by and you'll be feeling better about yourself and stronger.

Stay strong!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Even godzilla was a baby lizard.

I'm a wannabe richard simmons minus the gay outfit, the gay part, and the crazy voice that sends chills down your spine!:devil: :laugh: :laugh:

Couple (or 4 things, whatever) of things, here.

1. Godzilla was never a baby lizard, he was created by the gods to serve as a mount for the only other creature ever to spring forth fully formed and ready to round house kick the agents of darkness:

Chuck Norris. :laugh:

2. Richard Simmons minus the gay outfit, gay part, and crazy voice...well...that's pretty much all Richard Simmons is....:indifferent:

3. I think if Barracuda and I got together, the insanity of randomness that would ensue would probably power Las Vegas for a decade. :laugh:

And last but not least, yes, Melbug, I completely concur. Time does seem to stretch on, until one day you look in the mirror and are like, 'Dang! I'd hit that!' :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Even godzilla was a baby lizard.

I'm a wannabe richard simmons minus the gay outfit, the gay part, and the crazy voice that sends chills down your spine!:devil: :laugh: :laugh:

Couple (or 4 things, whatever) of things, here.

1. Godzilla was never a baby lizard, he was created by the gods to serve as a mount for the only other creature ever to spring forth fully formed and ready to round house kick the agents of darkness:

Chuck Norris. :laugh:

2. Richard Simmons minus the gay outfit, gay part, and crazy voice...well...that's pretty much all Richard Simmons is....:indifferent:

3. I think if Barracuda and I got together, the insanity of randomness that would ensue would probably power Las Vegas for a decade. :laugh:

And last but not least, yes, Melbug, I completely concur. Time does seem to stretch on, until one day you look in the mirror and are like, 'Dang! I'd hit that!' :bigsmile:

First laugh of the day! :laugh:

I'll add to #2 - the hair...(shielding eyes)...the hair...:noway:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Yea I think were in quiet the pickle here ****!

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok how about King Kong was a baby gorilla once? Reminds me of how peolpe make fun of my 3 head ( because my hair line is lower than most ) and how I got the nick name King Kong because my hair fluffs out really bad if I don't put anything any it.

Sgtinvincible I think you might be on to something there with us together, it'd be funny, well at least to the two of us, but then thats all that matters!

On another note, did you know that after a long night of partying Chuck Norris doesn't throw up he throws down?:drinker:

P.S. Chuck Norris approved this message!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Because it's like childbirth
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Yea I think were in quiet the pickle here ****!

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok how about King Kong was a baby gorilla once? Reminds me of how peolpe make fun of my 3 head ( because my hair line is lower than most ) and how I got the nick name King Kong because my hair fluffs out really bad if I don't put anything any it.

Sgtinvincible I think you might be on to something there with us together, it'd be funny, well at least to the two of us, but then thats all that matters!

On another note, did you know that after a long night of partying Chuck Norris doesn't throw up he throws down?:drinker:

P.S. Chuck Norris approved this message!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: