New Balance True Balance Sneakers

Options
http://www.shopnewbalance.com/detail.asp?style=WW850KM

So I bought a pair of these the other day. the came in on Wednesday and I wore them all day yesterday. I went for a 20min walk and my butt hurts today! YAAAAAAYYYY! The one thing I was wishing for was to feel SOMETHING at the end of the day, even if it was just sore calfs. These are supposed to be one of the best toning shoes out there ATM. A giant plus is that they're really cute too and not big and bulky like most toning shoes, and super comfy!

Anyone else have them? What do you think about them? If you know of any negative facts about them, can you share?

TIA

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate that a reputable company like NB puts out this marketing BS. :ohwell:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I think its a hit and miss. Just like with different type of shoes out there for different sizes and gaits. These toning shoes, MBT's, Skechers, random model of the month work for some, while others can't even walk in them, as stated in the link put up by AwMyLoLo. However, people believe anything, if they truly believe they are burning more calories because of this special shoe, thus end up walking more, being more active, then more power to them. I know good comfortable shoes are key to excercise.
  • dominique_lee
    Options
    Well, weather they really DO anything or not, I needed a good, comfortable pair of walking sneaks, and I got them in these sneakers.