Hiya!

Options
Joined Fitness Pal this week, in conjunction with a weight loss challenge we're doing at work. I have a 5 y.o. son, and my daughter will be 2. I am still as heavy as I was when I delivered her!!! Time to lose this body weight, and reclaim my body for me! I have done WW very successfully in the past (lost over 50 lbs!), but lately it has not worked - I think its too easy to cheat. Looking forward to a structured lifestyle change and a lot less of me :-) Will add a picture to my profile within the next week.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for a few weeks. It has been great. Someone told me once that the first 3 letters in DIET was die and if I keeping dieting and not changing (well you see where I'm going with this).

I have decided to call it a TEID Today Everything Is Different. I'm trying to change my life style one day at a time. So far it is working I have lost 6 pounds since I started.

Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help motivate each other.
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Hello there!:flowerforyou: Add me as a friend too, you can't have too many and the support on here is incredible.