how about we try to lose 25lbs in 90 days

Options
I see alot of ppl working together to lose this extra weight on us so how about we give it a try to lose 25lbs in 90 days?or more lol wouldnt that be nice :laugh: any suggestion?

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    2lbs a week would put you at 30lbs in 90 days!
  • Bihters
    Bihters Posts: 32
    Options
    that sounds good to me if its ok to do it lol:happy:
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You can do it :smile: I JUST did...started mid July and have lost 25 lbs :drinker:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    2lbs a week will require dedication.... but is the recommended healthy weight loss... You can do it!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I think that is a good idea.

One suggestion, if everyone that wants to do it is on Facebook; we could create a private group on there so we could all communicate and give support/ ideas that way too. Me and some friends did that at the beginning of the year and it was helpful.
  • KellyEverAfter
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • BeckySue16
    BeckySue16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too!
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • Bihters
    Options
    well we need to figure out how to start and when is it good time for yall to weightin?
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Im in! I usually weigh in on Mondays so I am more motivated not to slip too much on the weekends

I think the FB group is a great idea
  • Bihters
    Options
    I think that is a good idea.

One suggestion, if everyone that wants to do it is on Facebook; we could create a private group on there so we could all communicate and give support/ ideas that way too. Me and some friends did that at the beginning of the year and it was helpful.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I like the FB idea too!!
  • Bihters
    Options
    I really like the facebook idea too lets do that :flowerforyou:
  • Bihters
    Options
    I will send my facebook address to all and will go from there good luck to all if us :flowerforyou:
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in...this will be a great way to have some extra motivation through the holidays!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    i'm in!!!!!!!!! this will give me the motivation I need!
  • GrammiBarb
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea. Please add me to the list of those wanting to join the challenge.
  • Bihters
    Options
    can we all meet on facebook tommorow @ 10am so we can talk about the day we need to start. I rally thing monday is good what yall thing?
  • holly8
    holly8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 29 lbs in 13 weeks so 25 lbs in 90 days can be done!! The key is EXERCISE!!! I exercise 5 times a week.
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    10 AM in what time zone?