Closing in on 30 days 'Clean'

Options
13»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    They have the medallions for food addicts as well - OA Overeaters Anonymous, same 12 step program as AA but for food addicts :)
    very cool to know... I've been to OA meetings in the past and had no clue they also gave them out. But I never found a comfy meeting so the idea sorta faded. Gonna try it again... support in all ways can help... well, long as it's a healthy route.

Are you familiar with OA personally? If so I'd love to hear more .... I realize it's supposed to be anonymous but would love to hear what others experiences are. PM is fine if it's more comfortable for someone.

Hearts:heart:
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just an update, I have lost 23 pounds in 46 days. Half a pound a day,I will take that. I want to lose between 100 & 120 more. If I keep up the half a pound a day pace, I may get close to my goal by New Years!

I know it will be hard to keep up that pace, especially as I get lighter, but I am doing so well, and today I am 46 days 'clean'.

No junk food, no snacks, no cravings. Going to the gym 3 -4 days a week.

My goal to lose at least 2 lbs a week is 2400 calories a day intake (2700 a day if I go to the gym),and I am usually coming in 200-400 under every day.

I used to hate yogurt, but now am hooked on it. A few different brands, Chobani Almond coco loco, and Dannon coffee yogurt(freeze it, it's like having coffee ice cream)

Also,cant stress this enough, water,water,water. On days where I drink hardly any water, I don't lose anything. On days when I drink alot of water, the next day, the scale seems to always show results!

The most importamt thing I do is log into this site every single day and count the calories. I want to challenge myself to login for 365 days in a row. Every day I login, it's a day I know I am on track.

Just curious how some of the other people that responded to this thread previously are doing?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!