PB2

Options
eimaj5575
eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
I bought PB2 last night to try it. It wasnt bad and I have been excited about it. But now today as I had some for a snack it left me craving real peanut butter. Ugh! just a vent. Im constantly craving peanut butter these days and its just too yummy for alittle taste.Done venting lol

Replies

• pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just had some PB2 with breakfast! I've grown to really like it (I've used it for a couple years).

But, if you're craving regular PB... have some PB! Just track it and fit it in :smile:
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter! Peanut butter is the devil! I love peanut butter.

I like PB2 for smoothies/workout shakes. Chocolate shake, PB2, zero cal butterscotch syrup - Like drinking a butterfinger. So much yum. I found that helps cut down the PB craves.
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Okay.

So I was totally against PB2. It just sounds icky and gross.

HOWEVER: for making smoothies (and I'm assuming if I add it to oatmeal too) it blends up very nice. I don't have the clumps of PB in my drink.

With that said though I personally would not mix it up and throw it on bread and make a sandwich. For anything other than smoothies and oatmeal good old fashioned natural PB is the ONLY way to go.
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I like to use PB2 in baking, smoothies, protein shakes, etc.
    As a substitute for *real* peanut butter? Nah. Get the real thing. Eat it.