Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi I'm RoseZ! Got Food?

I am 5’2’’ and weigh…well a lot. I am here to try and lose weight and keep the weight off, this is not my first time on MFP. I was forced to delete my previous account for personal reasons and decided to just start all over. I am a junior in college and starting full time again in August ‘14 after going part time while working full time. Yes that’s right I am quitting work and going to school full time…crazy right? Well hopefully I will be able to find a part time job that accommodates my educational plan.

I have started a blog on my page for people to post their recipes. The reason behind this is I am having a lot of trouble finding foods and such to eat that are healthy. I am having a big problem with my sodium intake; that is honestly the hardest thing right now. So if you would like to share please visit my blog “Healthy Recipes You Want to Share” (Link will be at the bottom for ease of access).

I don’t have many friends right now, and I hope that soon changes as I am pretty a sure the more friends you have the easier it is to keep yourself going. Well that is all for now. Thank you for reading. I look forward to some yummy goodness to appear on my blog (hopefully lol).

RoseZ

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/RoseZ12/view/healthy-recipes-you-want-to-share-655206

Replies