new pics

i just posted some new pics. :smile: we had a 25th anniversay party for my parents. i made the cake, im a first timer in that dept. it turned out really well. also a current pic in my new smaller outfit, sorry i dont know if i can rotate the pic. and there is one of my sons awesome mohawk, im a hairdresser so his hair is way fun for me. we had a great time and i wanted to share.

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    i just posted some new pics. :smile: we had a 25th anniversay party for my parents. i made the cake, im a first timer in that dept. it turned out really well. also a current pic in my new smaller outfit, sorry i dont know if i can rotate the pic. and there is one of my sons awesome mohawk, im a hairdresser so his hair is way fun for me. we had a great time and i wanted to share.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Haha awesome! Great new pics Bricker, thanks for sharing with us. Your son's 'hawk is awesome also, lol, love some Guns n' Roses. :laugh:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Wow. :happy: That mohawk is awesome! And I can't believe you made such a beautiful cake.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oh wow you look sooo great! even sideways LOL...I'm sooo computer challanged so I think you did great just gettin the pics on there girl...high five!

I want cake now thank you very much...those look amazing sooo talented wow!!!

And yes your boy's hawk is the bomb!!! lmbo I wanted to give my guy a mohawk this past summer but he freaks out w/ the buzzers so It would have been soooo all over the place LOL....maybe when he gets older!! lol

hugs and thanks for sharing!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    You look beautiful!!! As does your cake...and the mohawk is awesome!!!!
    Congrats on all 3!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Thanks for sharing Bricker...I enjoyed viewing the pics...you look great!