Without diet or effort .. easy tips to lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    So I go to brown land to eat green authorities? Did I get that right?
  • MrsMigginsPieShoppe
    Options
    Weight loss tips from Yoda:laugh:
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options

no no no. you must march to brown land to eat green authorities but don't bring pasta or rice because brownlandians won't accept you. once you are there you can eat gum
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    Weight loss tips from Yoda:laugh:

25.jpg

Lose weight you will!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,659 Member
    Options
    Lol, dude acknowledges Dr. Oz as an authority.

Total credibility loss right there.

Looking for hits for their site so it's spam.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

no no no. you must march to brown land to eat green authorities but don't bring pasta or rice because brownlandians won't accept you. once you are there you can eat gum

Okay I think I get it now.. let me start marching can I eat the rice on my way and just make sure its all gone before I get there? And I don't like gum guess I have failed
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options

• Do not take pasta or rice only once every two weeks, and preferably replaced with type made ​​from brown land .

Where is this "Brown land" that you speak of?

wAit.. don't you grow stuff in the dirt? And isn't all dirt brown????
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Be sure to eat three meals a day at the same time, but Athml breakfast because they increase the rate of burning calories .

If I eat all three of my meals at the same time, doesn't that count as one big meal?
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    OMG This thread is hilarious!!!!
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Lol, dude acknowledges Dr. Oz as an authority.

Total credibility loss right there.

Looking for hits for their site so it's spam.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I couldn't help myself... I checked out the website. OMG. You have to read this blurb on how cumin will cause weight loss:

"Works latency to increase body temperature , and therefore increases the rate of metabolism, so that when the rate of metabolism more efficient , it will help to alleviate the weight , uses cumin along with other spices such as black pepper , ginger and fenugreek , as it works on the improve the process of digestion , which leads to the absorption of nutrients well in the body, where this command works to prevent the storage of fat in the body. also works latency to burn fat at a rapid rate , and in particular , which are deposited on the rumen , he is working on improving the body’s ability to burn fat by 25 % , because it helps to regulate the digestive process , and protects the body from disease . Preferably taken with other spices to achieve the maximum benefit in reducing the weight of the body, such as fennel , ginger, star anise and mustard . One of its features is that it does not cause the side effects are common , so it can be safely consumed by all ages ."
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Well this is awkward....why is the entire thread gone but my post? :tongue: