34lbs lost- w/ pictures. . .I hope!

Options
2»

Replies

• spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    Deanna, we have been MFP friends for the last year! I have always found you to be so energetic, positive and impressively diligent and committed in fact some times you reminded me of some sort of energy bunny. It is the first time that I took a look at your home site and wow! Congrats on your progress. You started out beautiful with great spirit, but you look fabulous! Talk about being totally determined and in the end so successful! Truly inspirational!:drinker:
  • lindabuckiewicz
    lindabuckiewicz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've inspired me to photgraph my progress. You look fantastic!
  • tulurec1
    Options
    Great job! I cant wait to post my pics>>>>excellent!!!
  • staceybug13
    Options
    That is so great! WAY TO GO!
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good for you :) and Love your saying
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Foxy chick! Awesome job -well done you!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Deanna, we have been MFP friends for the last year! I have always found you to be so energetic, positive and impressively diligent and committed in fact some times you reminded me of some sort of energy bunny. It is the first time that I took a look at your home site and wow! Congrats on your progress. You started out beautiful with great spirit, but you look fabulous! Talk about being totally determined and in the end so successful! Truly inspirational!:drinker:

Thank you, your so sweet, your words mean alot to me :flowerforyou:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    You look great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! I always wanted platinum blonde hair, but I'm a little too dark to pull it off, plus my eyebrows are really really dark brown (almost black)!!! Can you tell I'm a bit jealous?!?!?! lol
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    You look great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! I always wanted platinum blonde hair, but I'm a little too dark to pull it off, plus my eyebrows are really really dark brown (almost black)!!! Can you tell I'm a bit jealous?!?!?! lol

Awww thank you, yeah my eyebrows work out because I'm naturally blonde, I just enhance my hair, lol. I've been blonde all of but 2yrs of my life when I decided to go brunette, and it made me depressed, I just didn't feel like me! I love the platinum too :]
  • brookejoye
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!!! you look amazing!!!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Damn fine job you've done with yourself. Strut that stuff!! :flowerforyou:
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Congrats....
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! ONe hot blonde!
  • Sarah31210
    Options
    awesome job you look fantastic! congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Thank you all, such motivation to keep me going!! Weighed in at 129 today :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 9 pounds to go!!
  • jessica_magana
    Options
    ohh myy gosshh,
    you look absolutely fabulous!!!
    GOOD JOB!=)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    ohh myy gosshh,
    you look absolutely fabulous!!!
    GOOD JOB!=)

Thanks girlie:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!