I've lost close to 30lbs thanks to Beachbody!!

Options
I'm loving Beachbody! I'm currently doing Turbo Jam and I seriously am addicted! Who else has tried Beachbody and is a fan!!! Of you, who has become a coach and how has it changed your life!?!

I'm seriously so excited about this. Please share your experience with me!!!

Replies

• SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I have had friends that have had great results with the Slim in 6 and other programs. I was never one for home work-outs but I am going to do P90X starting 11/1 which I am very excited about. With the cold weather around the corner I will not object to some intense work-out at home vs going out to run in the cold. :bigsmile:

Congrats on your weightloss.... I hope I am as successful.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS. I love beachbody also...I have a mix of their dvds. TBJ, HHA, P90X, BBL, SN6, power 90, Insanity plus others from them. I've seen great results. I lost 50 lbs then had a minor setback and gain 10 back...now that I'm back on track I've lost 15 lbs and gain muscle since 8/12/10.

Much success to all of us!!!
  • Thooper
    Thooper Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! I lost 20 pounds with P90 and am now doing Turbo Fire and love it! (ok I do curse out Chalene though during my workouts LOL!) This Sunday will mark my first 30 days with TF and am excited and nervous at the same time do my measurements!!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs already with Turbo Fire and previously I've done Turbo Jam, P90, P90 Master Series, and Insanity. I love all things Beachbody and just signed up to be a coach!

Congratulations on your success!
    Sharon
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    I am loving Beachbody products as well! I have been using them for over two years! I have done Slim in 6, P90x, Brazilian Butt Lift and Chalean! I have been using the Shakeology as well which has also made a big difference in the way I feel.
  • phatzzzs
    Options
    Lori lou!!!!!!!!!
    So proud of you and what you have been able to accomplish!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just started again.....Ibought silm in 6 a long time back and loved it but couldn't finish it because i had been such a coach potato for years... now I am trying hiphop abs and absoluety love it... I told my fiance that I was going to finsih hiphop abs then do my silm in 6 and then I am goin gto try another one of their videos because the are more fun than the one from walmart