OVER ATE AND HAVE WEIGH IN TOMORROW

Options
So hi guys, I started working out about two months ago, but the three weeks before this one I didnt go (because of easter and kids were at home) and I didnt eat healthy at all BUT I didnt gain any weight (im 133 lbs 5'7) So this week I went back to eating healthy and stopped the gym but started running outside(tbh i dont feel like im doing as much) but yesterday I was feeling pretty heavy and I weighed myself and I weighed 136!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I ate healthy all this week) and now I JUST ATE 4 SLICES OF PIZZA FROM DOMINOS AND SOME CHICKEN STRIPS AND WENT OVER MY CALORIES :((( worst part is that my weigh in is tomorrow and i dont feel like doing it but i want to do it at the same time :s what do you guys think? what do you recommend ?

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Stay on the straight and narrow for a week and weigh in next friday.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    OH NO!

Seriously though... it won't make that much of a difference. Your weight will naturally fluctuate several lbs. so it's not the best tool. I suggest taking measurements as well for a more effective means of assessing progress.

If you're really that afraid, do as suggested above and weight in next week.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You say you "have a weigh in tomorrow" like it's life or death and someone is forcing you to weigh yourself.